Schedule an Appointment
- Log in with Duck ID
- Click "Schedule an Appointment” blue button
- Choose “PathwayOregon Advising”
- Choose a “Topic”
- Choose “UESS Academic Advising”
- Choose a time (use arrows for next week)
- Enter phone number and comments
Call 541-346-3211 for help scheduling.
As a PathwayOregon award recipient, you are connected to a team of advisors invested in your success. When you have questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, think of us as your first stop.
PathwayOregon advisors can work with you to:
- Plan and select courses each term
- Explore and select a major
- Draft a four-year graduation plan
- Find a tutor and other academic resources
- Navigate financial aid and student billing questions
- Get connected to campus resources on career planning, studying abroad, and a host of other services.
Make an Appointment
Go online to uo.campus.eab.com or use the Navigate App on your phone to make an appointment. Appointments are available Monday-Friday via Phone and Microsoft Teams.
Advising appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes. For answers to quick questions, you can also email an individual advisor or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.