PathwayOregon Peer Mentor Position
2018-2019 Academic Year
The PathwayOregon Peer Mentor position works closely with a small number of PathwayOregon students to support their transitions to college and build community. Position responsibilities include:
- Attend Week of Welcome Kickoff Event
- Communicate with assigned mentee(s) throughout the term, meeting when appropriate
- Connect with other mentors and Peer Advisors for support
- Maintain a record of connections with mentees and report to Peer Advisors
10% Training & Development
- Attend mentor trainings (Spring term, Week of Welcome, and 2 In-Services in Fall term)
- Provide feedback for program development
- PathwayOregon Award recipient (okay if not currently receiving funding)
- Desire to work one-on-one with first-year PathwayOregon students
PathwayOregon Peer Mentors will be paid $10.75 per hour and work approximately 10-20 hours during Fall term, with additional paid opportunities available in Winter and Spring terms.
Applications are closed for 2018-19. Please email email@example.com with any questions.