As a PathwayOregon award recipient, you are connected to a team of advisors invested in your success. When you have questions and aren’t sure where to go for answers, think of us as your first stop.
PathwayOregon advisors can work with you to:
- Plan and select courses each term
- Explore and select a major
- Draft a four-year graduation plan
- Find a tutor and other academic resources
- Navigate financial aid and student billing questions
- Get connected to campus resources on career planning, studying abroad, and a host of other services.
Come See Us
Make an Appointment: Call the Teaching and Learning Center at 541-346-3226 or visit 68 PLC, to make an appointment with a PathwayOregon advisor.
Drop-in Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 10:00am–4:00pm, and Wednesday from 12:00pm-4:00pm. Just check-in at the Teaching and Learning Center front desk, 68 PLC.
If you need assistance planning your registration, selecting a major, or drafting a graduation plan, please schedule a 30-minute advising appointment. For answers to quick questions, you can also email an individual advisor or reach us at email@example.com.